26.2.13

Business Cards [arrived]

They're here! They actually came within a week of the order but I was in the midst of chaos at school so I hadn't had time to post them up. So overall I am very pleased with how these turned out. 
- The material [regular, I didn't think it was a good investment at this point to go for the more expensive cardstock] is very good, sturdy and not too thin. You can read the details of their card stock here 
- The photo I took looks blurry because, unfortunately, I left my camera in Oakville so I'm stuck using my phone. However, the printing itself is actually came out very crisp. If your images are vector based, be sure to save and upload to moo as pdf's not jpegs.
- I loved that the rounded corners did not cost a ton extra. Double-sided, rounded cornered cards are upwards of $24 dollars for 50.
- I also appreciate that their paper is sourced from sustainable forests and the packaging is 100% recyclable.
- The customer service was also amazing. Moo sends updates when things have been sent to the printer and when they are being shipped.
- All in all, these came out great, and it was fast. Thumbs up all around.


Get 10% off your own cards by following this link
http://www.moo.com/share/xxxxg9



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers